• How do you feel of your clavicle?
I am fully recovered and feeling great..
• How is now Carl English life in Canada?
It is very quiet for me. I'm training twice per day, 5-6 times per week. The rest of time is with my family.
• Why did not you join any team this Summer? It is so strange to see the best scorer of the last season in Liga Endesa without team...
It has been a long summer and start of the season for me. It is the first time in 15 years to not be with a team, collage or pro... And it is very strange and difficult at times. But I feel I am at a very high level and want to play on one of the best teams in Europe. so that's why I am waiting for the right job... Especially after the great season last year, so I hope it soon comes looking for me.
• This 20th December will be the 4th aniversary of the Fans Club. For that reason, I would like to ask you about some things of your career. Here, I want you to answer these words with one word or phrase, it is up you! But it needs to be the first thing that comes to your mind...
- Hawaii: Amazing, fun and special.
- Draft: Disappointing.
- National team: It is a dream playing for your country.
- Zadar: Beautiful and passionate.
- Bolonia: Interesting
I could write a book of my last six years in Spain. But for me, the first thing that comes is amazing people, country and fans! Very high level of basketball and family culture.
• How can you describe you as a player? What do you think you need to improve?
As a player I am very passionated, determined, and a winner... Hard-worker and fighter... Things to improve are speed on defence, floater shots and range.
• What means for you to have a Fans Club?
The Fans Club gives me a lot of support and shares a lot of my info, photos and games with my family around the world. It is great...
• The last question but the most important of them... Will your fans see you soon on the courts?I feel and hope to be with a team and back on the courts in January